Friday 3 February 2012

Sigma Makeup Choose Me!

Beauty Blogging...or should I say Vloging has really started to capture my interest. Companies are beginning to notice the growing trend of Youtube videos and online communities, including myself! Around 2009 I began to watch Youtube beauty Guru videos. These girls or sometimes guys focus on hair, makeup and products that they recommend or warn you to never try.


There are a few main Guru's that stand out in my mind as successful.


Michelle Phan

The Youtube Beauty community began to grow from young adults taking a personal interest in sharing their thoughts on most female's favourite subject. Eventually companies began to embrace the fact their consumers were discussing their products and found their brand ambassadors.  

Companies such as: 
     -Dove
     -Benefit
     -Smashbox
     -Sigma Makeup Brushes

After reading The Groundswell last semester I realized this is a wise choice to find the people already talking about you and your company and influence them on what they should talk about. So sending these girls your new eye shadow or the latest makeup brushes to try and review. Girls trust their friends or in this case other girls. 

I want to be a beauty Vlogger. I love makeup and I love sharing my opinion... Who doesn't? 

Now time to get a HD Camera, good lighting and a youtube Channel. 

Until then,

Lights, Camera, Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment