Friday 10 February 2012

Pinterest, my new love.

I've seen all my friends posting their "pins" on Facebook. What the heck is that? So I investigated into what was happening. According to the Pinterest website it is, 


"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."
Oh my gosh, a website that let's me search for images of baked goods (that's what I use it for)  and save the recipes so I can bake them later. Yep, my day is made! 
Which leads me to my next fact I'd like to talk about. How amazing would it be if I could open my own bakery? I'm addicted to those shows like Cake Boss, Cupcake girls and all those other baking shows. I guess that means my life goal is to work in Events or Social Media and then when I am stable and can afford it, to open my own bakery where I can live my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment